Grey October Morning
- Hand numbered and titled, this lithograph was personally approved of and hand initialed by A.J. Casson himself.
- A.J. Casson (1898 - 1992) was a member of the world famous ”Group of Seven” Canadian artists.
- Very limited production run of only 300 pieces produced.
- This lithograph was created using the M. Bernard Loates' Bertone™ process which uses neither dots nor screens to produce this authentic reproduction.
- Mr. Casson is the only member of the ”Group of Seven” artists to personally initial any lithographs.
- Sheet size is 20" x 24", image size is 18” x 22".
- Stated unframed appraised value of this lithograph is $800.
- Certificate of Authenticity and Appraisal is from River Heights Publishing Inc. in Toronto, Ont.
- Certificate is dated November 10, 1996.
- Company logo is only a watermark on the photo, it does not appear on the actual lithograph.
- Photos show lithograph title and Mr. Cassons initials.*
* Handwriting of title and Mr. Casson's initials may differ from samples shown.